Source : Shri Gopalji email@example.com
When we feel stressed we experience certain physiological (related to the body) and psychological (related to the mind) symptoms, whose importance we may not fully understand. These are normal signs that we should re-check our priorities – our body, or our state of mind, is telling us that something in our lives needs to change. Listed here are some of the common signs:
1. Loneliness – We may feel isolated (lonely) from friends and family, or experience a lasting sense of being “lonely in a crowd”.
2. Insecurity – We may suddenly feel shy or exposed around people with whom we are usually filled with confidence. Or we may believe that we are always being judged or criticized.
3. Loss of concentration and memory – We may find it hard to recall recent conversations or promises. We may often feel confused, so that understanding and remembering information could also be very difficult.
4. Fatigue (Tiredness) and sleeping difficulties – Although we may feel constantly tired, we could also find it impossible to get to sleep.
5. Tears and mood swings – One of the most common symptoms is that we cry easily. We may also experience mood swings – joyousness followed by sadness or vice versa.