Bill Gates has decided not to invest further on computers after receiving a letter📃 from Mr. BalaKrishna
Date: 1 April 2014
Subject: Problems with my new computer…💻
Dear Mr. Bill Gates,
We have bought a computer for our home & we have found some problems, which I want to bring to your notice.
1. There is a button ‘start’ but there is no ‘stop’ button.
We request you to check this.:oops:
2. One doubt is whether any ‘re-scooter’ is available in system?
I find only ‘re-cycle’,
but I own a scooter.🚲😒
3. There is ‘Find’ button but it is not working.
My wife lost the door key & we tried a lot to trace the key with this ‘find’ button, but was unable to trace.
Please rectify this problem.🚪🔑
4. My child learned😅 ‘Microsoft word’ & now he wants to learn ‘Microsoft sentence’,
so when you will provide that?👶😮
5. I bought computer,
CPU, mouse & keyboard,but there is only one icon which shows ‘My Computer’: when will you provide me the remaining items?😬
6. It is surprising that windows says ‘My Pictures’ but there is not even a single photo of mine. So when will you keep my photo in that.😶
7. There is ‘MICROSOFT OFFICE’ what about ‘MICROSOFT HOME’ since I use the PC at home.🏡
8. You provided ‘My Recent Documents’.
When you will provide ‘My Past Documents’? 🔫
9. You provide ‘My Network Places’.
For God sake please do not provide ‘My Secret Places’.
Last one Mr. Bill Gates
P.S: “Sir, how is it that your name is Gates but you are selling WINDOWS ?”🔨💉:o