Basic flaw in astrology | Gurusfeet.com
International Health and Safety at Work: The Handbook for the NEBOSH International General Certificate, 2nd Edition (Paperba…
Self Investment Strategies
– Develop new initiatives, assess new opportunities and technology landscape, analyse develop and connected competitive analysis.
– Engage in content solutions that contribute to the growth and profitability of entity
– Develop, deliver and direct a strategic vision for content solutions, products and services
– Perform detailed analysis of environment including their
needs, capabilities/assets and
competitive realities to identify unique
– Lead the design and implementation of insight-driven interactive media strategic from opportunity identification through to experience implementation, including –
project profitability and
– Create and deliver presentations to stakeholders, influencers to position One’s value proposition.
– Partner with creative, technology, and account management to ensure successfully project handoff and work is appropriately positioned for long-term success
– Become a trusted advisor for value-added solutions, consulting
offerings and additional services
– Conduct primary research, and perform in-depth reviews to understand challenges, system requirements and benefits
achieved from utilising interactive media solutions
– Develop and engage 3rdparty strategic partners to ensure internal capabilities Are bolstered and enhanced to better manage
and deliver workflows, innovate new
solutions and maintain thought leadership and expertise with regard
to new technologies in dynamically
changing new World.
– Strong passion for, and knowledge of,
technology and emerging Knowledge universe.
– Collaborative team player with the
confidence and integrity to earn internal team confidence quickly
– Self-starter and extremely proactive with a strong work ethic
– Strategic and creative thinker
– Ability to scale within and outside
– Ability to thrive in a fluid and
Innocent very much
malayalivartha.com – ഭഗവാനേ, പത്മനാഭാ…വിശ്വാസികളും അവിശ്വാസികളും ഒരേ സ്വരത്തില് വിളിക്കുന്നു, ഭഗവാനേ ശ്രീ പത്മനാഭാ, അനന്…
വിശ്വാസികളും അവിശ്വാസികളും ഒരേ സ്വരത്തില് വിളിക്കുന്നു, ഭഗവാനേ ശ്രീ പത്മനാഭാ………
Hypocrisy & Stupidity is infinite.
India Some Facts & Insignia
Amarakosha is a thesaurus of Sanskrit written by the Jain scholar Amarasimha who belonged to 8thcentury AD.
As per the Christian white historian, Adi Shankaracharya saved Amarakosha from a fire.
So we are supposed to believe that Adi Shankaracharya was indeed a recent phenomen – thrown back in time by 3800 years.. Like how Lord Ayyapa had conversations with a Muslim.
Mahavira was born after Buddha as per the white historian . In my opinion Mahavira was born a couple of thousand years before Buddha.. Adi Shankaracharya was born before Buddha in 2000 BC. Buddha was born in 1900 BC.
There is a concerted attempt to distort history by propagating lies that vulgar songs were instigated by the Hindu king to drive away Buddhists , who constructed the Kodungallur temple.
So here is a General knowledge question for IAS and PSC exams.
1) Question: After white skinned and blonde Aryans invaded India , and drove the Dravidians south, which books did they write.
Answer: The Vedas.
2) Question: Which book did Adi Shankaracharya save from the fire?
Answer: Amarakosham , written by Aramasinha in 8th century AD.
Good! You have passed the orals!!
Here is a gem from a Kerala Christian owned newspaper QUOTE — As a consequence of such numerous bans ( on vulgar songs ) on annual indigenous-free celebrations, Kerala has the highest suicide rate among the states in India – UNQUOTE
Oh boy, I am touched , like Madonna!
So we must have such nonsense in all Hindu temples of Kerala, right? Churches are medically exempted, by Vatican Surgeon General’s order?
CHECK OUT THE VIDEO BELOW , TO SEE HOW MEDIA HAVE BECOMES WHORES!
Grace and peace!
“Om hreem shreem bhreem bhraum bhraim bhrah,
hana-hana daga-daga pacha-pacha grihana-grihana,
maraya-maraya mardhyaya-mardhyaya ,
Maha-Maha Bhairava-Bhairava roopainah,
vignaya-vignaya vishweshara shobhaya-shobhaya,
gatu-gatu mohaya oombat swaha”
Resonances of earth, ie, 7.83, 14, 20, 26, 33, 39 and 45 Hertz of earth.
7.83 hz being the strongest of all, which is Hindu king mantra OM ( Schumann frequency ).
Ohm- 7.83 Hz
Gam – 14 Hz
Hleem – 20 Hz
Hreem – 26 Hz
Kleem – 33 Hz
Krowm – 39 Hz
Sreem – 45 Hz
Christianity’s AMEN , Islam’s 786 and Judaism’s SHALOM does not work.
Punch into Google search POWER OF MANTRAS ON HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS VADAKAYIL
Pythogarus ( 570 BC – 495 BC ), Socrates ( 469 BC- 399 BC ) and Plato (727 BC to 347 BC ) studied in Kerala, India.
The disciple of Plato Aristotle did NOT come to India , but he had very clearly written that Jews originated from Kerala in India. Aristotle wrote that Jews came from KALANI in India. He has written that Kalani was famous for their raised Kundalini sages ( maharishis ). These are the same sages who built the Egyptian pyramids.
Alexander the great went back from India via Socotra by ship, to get some life saving Aloe Vera which was a spice trade outpost of Calicut King, like Mecca and Salalah .
This is the reason why King David took a wife from Kerala named Bath Sheba. King Solomon took a wife from Kerala named whom all call Queen Sheba.
Jesus Christ took a wife from Kerala named Mary Magdalene. All know that Jesus Christ suddenly sprung up at Jerusalem from nowhere. He was in Kerala India, learning healing, meditation, science, philosophy etc.