Although of two natures, Sai in reality only one, wholly saint and at the same time wholly man. Accordingly an unknown lady would indeed have given birth to this saint not just to the human. Sri Sai neither said he had no mother nor had mother.
Many have tried to know who gave birth to this divine son. How can some or many or all will know ? when mystical knowledge of deep things [Miracles and Leela’s] are unknown “The inner birth never revealed by Sri Sai ” yet is of great value to any sincere truth seeker.
To my little mind it appears that Sri Sai Baba does not want dualism. He strayer form a Universal religion, fusing dements of all sects of religions to merge to secure much more of faith, aims, beliefs and brother hood. His intention is not revealing is not to curb our inquisitive nature, or keep us in suspense. But he wants that no sect should feel proud of being that he Sri Sai belongs to theirs religion.
Life-How did it get here ? By evolution or by creation ? If we enter in to debate, discussion, argument and logic on this issue. The result will be unconvincing to all. It is exactly the type of issue, wish to know the birth of Shirdi Sri Sai Baba I feel it is excellent’ very well not to lean on an inclination and waste time [Any thing that we loose, we can recoup but not time]. Instead let us immerse our energy and time in the service of Humanity. This is the only way one can overcome weakness and allow our mind not to be hanker on the unanswerable issue. Pledge to gain an accurate knowledge of Sri Sai’s words and following the leadings of his holy spirit. Above all it will give us the hope of endless life in problem free system of things, our subconscious mind never sleeps, it will be receptive to Sri Sai’s message even while we are asleep.
1. The official Sanskrit name for India is Bharat.
2. INDIA has been called Bharat even in Satya yuga (Golden Age).
3. The name `India’ is derived from the River Indus, the valleys around which were the home of the early settlers. The Aryan worshippers referred to the river Indus as the Sindhu.
4. The Persian invaders converted it into Hindu. The name `Hindustan’ combines Sindhu and Hindu and thus refers to the land of the Hindus.
5. The number system was invented by India. Aryabhatta was the scientist who invented the digit zero.
6. Sanskrit is considered as the mother of all higher languages. This is because it is the most precise, and therefore suitable language for computer software. (a report in Forbes magazine, July 1987 ).
7. Chess was invented in India.
8. Algebra, Trigonometry and Calculus are studies, which originated in India. The’ place value system’ and the ‘decimal system’ were developed in 100 BC in India.
9. The first six Mogul Emperor’s of India ruled in an unbroken succession from father to son for two hundred years, from 1526 to 1707.
10. The World’s First Granite Temple is the Brihadeswara temple at Tanjavur in Tamil Nadu. The shikhara is made from a single ‘ 80-tonne ‘ piece of granite. Also, this magnificient temple was built in just five years, (between 1004 AD and 1009 AD) during the reign of Rajaraja Chola
11. India is…….the Largest democracy in the world, the 6th largest country in the world AND one of the most ancient and living civilizations (at least 10, 000 years old).
12. The 13th century poet saint Gyandev created the game of snakes & ladders. It was originally called ‘Mokshapat.’ The ladders in the game represented virtues and the snakes indicated vices. The game was played with cowrie shells and dices. Later through time, the game underwent several modifications but the meaning is the same i.e good deeds take us to heaven and evil to a cycle of re-births.
13. The world’s highest cricket ground is in Chail, Himachal Pradesh. Built in 1893 after levelling a hilltop, this cricket pitch is 2444 meters above sea level.
14. India has the most post offices in the world.
15. The largest employer in the world is the Indian railway system, employing over a million people.
16. The World’s first university was established in Takshila in 700 BC. More than 10,500 students from all over the world studied more than 60 subjects. The University of Nalanda built in the 4th century was one of the greatest achievements of ancient India in the field of education.
17. Ayurveda is the earliest school of medicine known to mankind. The father of medicine, Charaka, consolidated Ayurveda 2500 years ago.
18. Although modern images & descriptions of India often show poverty, India was one of the richest countries till the time of British in the early 17th Century. Christopher Columbus was attracted by India’s wealth and was looking for route to India when he discovered America by mistake.
19. The art of Navigation & Navigating was born in the river Sindh 6000 over years ago. The very word ‘Navigation’ is derived from the Sanskrit word NAVGATIH. The word navy is also derived from the Sanskrit word ‘Nou’.
20. Bhaskaracharya rightly calculated the time taken by the earth to orbit the sun hundreds of years before the astronomer Smart. His calculations were – Time taken by earth to orbit the sun: (5th century) 365.258756484 days.
21. The Indian Mathematician Budhayana first calculated the value of “pi”, and he explained the concept of what is known as the Pythagorean theorem. He discovered this in the 6th century, which was long before the European mathematicians.
22. Algebra, trigonometry and calculus also originated from India. Quadratic equations were used by Sridharacharya in the 11th century. The largest numbers the Greeks and the Romans used were 106 whereas Hindus used numbers as big as 10*53 (i.e 10 to the power of 53) with specific names as early as 5000 B.C. during the Vedic period. Even today, the largest used number is Tera: 10*12(10 to the power of 12).
23. Until 1896, India was the only source for diamonds to the world. (Source. Gemological Institute of America)
24. The Baily Bridge is the highest bridge in the world. It is located in the Ladakh valley between the Dras and Suru rivers in the Himalayan Mountains. The Indian Army built it in August 1982.
25. Sushruta is regarded as the father of surgery. Over 2600 years ago Sushrata & his team conducted complicated surgeries like cataract, artificial limbs, cesareans, fractures, urinary stones and also plastic surgery and brain surgeries.
26. Usage of anesthesia was well known in ancient India medicine. Detailed knowledge of anatomy, embryology, digestion, metabolism, physiology, etiology, genetics and immunity is also found in many ancient Indian texts