27 Ways to Respect your children and ways to know them in a better way.
Every parent Must read:
1. Put away your phone in their presence.
2. Pay attention to what they are saying.
3. Accept their opinions and point of view.
4. Engage in their
5. Look at them with respect.
6. Always praise them.
7. Share good news with them.
8. Speak well of their friends and loved ones to them.
9. Keep in remembrance the good things they did.
10. If they repeat a story, listen like it’s the first time they tell it.
11. Don’t bring up painful
memories from the past.
12. Avoid side conversations in their presence.
13. Don’t belittle/criticize their opinions and thoughts.
14. Respect their age.
15. Avoid cutting them off when they speak.
16. Give them the power of
leadership when they are present.
17. Avoid raising your voice at them.
18. Avoid walking in front or
ahead of them.
19. Fill them with ur
appreciation even when
they don’t think they
deserve it. (Most Imp. one)
20. Avoid putting your feet up in front of them or sitting with your back to them.
21. Don’t speak ill of them to the point where others
speak ill of them too.
22. Keep them in your prayers as much as possible.
23. Avoid seeming bored or
tired of them in their
24. Avoid laughing at their
faults / mistakes.
25. Choose your words carefully when speaking with them.
26. Call them by names they like.
27. Make them your priority
above anything n everything…
Children are parents treasure and their most precious gift on this land
They must have seen the world lesser than you but they see it in a different way which you need to appreciate
Listen to them and try giving them as much time as you can.
These moments are more precious than anything in this world…
Parenting is an art not a job