—ലോകത്തെ ഏറ്റവും വില കുറഞ്ഞ സ്മാര്ട്ട് ഫോണ് 251 രൂപയ്ക്ക് പുറത്തിറങ്ങാന് പോകുകയാണെന്ന വാര്ത്ത ഇതിനോടകം പുറത്തുവന്നു കഴിഞ്ഞു. ഇന്ത്യന് സ്മാര്ട്ട് ഫോണ് നിര്മ്മാതാക്കളായ റിങിങ്ങ് ബെല്സ് ആണ് ലോകത്തെ ഏറ്റവും വിലകുറഞ്ഞ ഫോണ് നിര്മ്മിക്കുന്നത്. ഫ്രീഡം 215 എന്നാണ് ഇതിന് പേരിട്ടരിക്കുന്നത്. കമ്പനിയുടെ വെബ്സൈറ്റായഫ്രീഡം251 ഡോട്ട് കോം വഴി ഫെബ്രുവരി 18 മുതല് ഈ ഫോണ് വാങ്ങാനാകും. ഫ്രീഡം251 സ്മാര്ട്ട് ഫോണിനെ കുറിച്ച് അറിയേണ്ട 10 കാര്യങ്ങള്…
1, 960-450 പിക്സല് റെസൊല്യൂഷനോട് നാല് ഇഞ്ച് ക്യൂഎച്ച്ഡി ഡിസ്പ്ലേയാണ് ഇതിനുള്ളത്.
2, 1.3 ജിഗാഹെര്ട്സ് ക്വാഡ്-കോര് പ്രോസസര് അനായാസം പ്രവര്ത്തിക്കാന് സഹായിക്കുന്നതാണെന്നാണ് കമ്പനി അവകാശപ്പെടുന്നത്.
3, ആന്ഡ്രോയ്ഡ് 5.1 ലോലിപോപ്പ് ഓപ്പറേറ്റിങ് സിസ്റ്റത്തിലാണ് ഇത് റണ് ചെയ്യുന്നത്.
4, ഒരു ജിബി റാം, എട്ടു ജിബി ഇന്റേണല് മെമ്മറി, മൈക്രോ എസ്ഡി കാര്ഡ് ഉപയോഗിച്ച് 32 ജിബി വരെ ഉയര്ത്താവുന്ന സ്റ്റോറേജ്. ഈ സവിശേഷതകളൊക്കെ 5000 രൂപയ്ക്ക് ലഭ്യമാകുന്നഫോണികളില് കാണപ്പെടുന്നതാണ്.
5, 3.2 മെഗാപിക്സല് ക്യാമറയും .3 മെഗാപിക്സല് ഫ്രണ്ട് ക്യാമറയും ഉണ്ട്.
6, ത്രീജി സിം ഉപയോഗിക്കാവുന്ന ഫോണാണ്ഫ്രീഡം 251
7, വനിതകള്, കര്ഷകര്, മല്സ്യത്തൊഴിലാളികള് എന്നിവര്ക്ക് ഉപയോഗപ്രദമായ പ്രീ-ലോഡഡ് ആപ്പുകള് ഈ ഫോണില് ഉണ്ടാകും. കൂടാതെവാട്ട്സ്ആപ്പ്, ഫേസ്ബുക്ക്, യൂട്യൂബ്, ഗൂഗിള് പ്ലേ സ്റ്റോര് എന്നിവയും ഈ ഫോണില് ഉണ്ടാകും.
8, ഒരു ദിവസം മുഴുവന് ഫോണ് ഉപയോഗിക്കാന് സഹായിക്കുന്ന 1450 എംഎഎച്ച് ബാറ്ററിയാണ് മറ്റൊരു സവിശേഷത.
9, ഫ്രീഡം251ന് ഒരു വര്ഷത്തെ വാറണ്ടി ഉണ്ടാകും. കൂടാതെ റിങിങ്ങ് ബെല്സിന്റെ 650 സര്വ്വീസ് സെന്ററുകള് രാജ്യത്ത് ആകമാനം ഉണ്ടാകും.
10, കേന്ദ്ര സര്ക്കാരിന്റെ മെയ്ക്ക് ഇന് ഇന്ത്യ പദ്ധതി പ്രകാരമാണ് റിങിങ്ങ് ബെല്സ്, 251 രൂപയ്ക്ക് സ്മാര്ട്ട്ഫോണ് ഇറക്കുന്നത്…
Sent by WhatsApp
The Shiva Sutras are the cornerstone of Kashmir Shaivism, and contain the firm and powerful ancient roots of some of today’s “new age” concepts of universal creation, power of the mind, and a great and wonderous vision of a wide array of powerful and enlightening teachings. This text is one of the greatest gems of humanity to have survived the waves of time.
1. Universal Consciousness is one’s own nature.
2. Knowing the individual consciousness as one’s own nature and not knowing the Universal Consciousness as one’s own nature, is bondage.
3. Differentiated perception and the field of individual activities are also bondage.
4. This threefold bondage is attributable to and commanded by the Universal Mother while she
remains unknown. Hence the field of ignorance comes into existence through her and not through any other agency.
5. To get rid of this triple bondage, a sudden flash of transcendental consciousness is identical with Bhairava.
6. With deep contemplation on the wheel of energies, the whole differentiated Universe comes to an end.
Jagratsvapna susuptabhede turyabhogasambhavah
7. Such a Yogi, who has accomplished this stage, experiences Turya (transcendental GodConsciousness) in other three states also viz. Jagrat (wakefulness), Svapna (dream) and Susapti (deep sleep).
8. Common knowledge (arising out of differentiation) constitutes Jagrat (wakefulness).
9. Individual differentiated knowledge in the recess of one’s own mind is Svapna (dream).
10. Loss of discrimination in the field of unawareness is Susapti (deep sleep)
11. The one who has digested (assimilated) all these three states in God Consciousness, (Turya) is the Lord of heroes or master of his senses.
12. The Yogic powers here (in this state of being) comprise indescribable astonishment (wonder).
Iccha saktir uma kamari
13. For such a Yogi, any desire is identical with the Supreme Energy of Lord Shiva and hence his desire cannot be checked by any power.
14. For such a Yogi, even his own body becomes an extraneous object or the totality of extraneous objects is (constitute) his own Universal Body.
Hirdaye cittasanighattad drsyasvapadarsanam
15. By establishing one’s mind in the heart-the Universal Consciousness-the whole world of perception appears as one’s own nature.
Suddhatattvasandhanad va apasusaktih
16. Or by establishing uninterrupted awareness of Pure Supreme Nature, the energy of Shiva is experienced.
17. For such a realized soul, any ordinary thought becomes the means of realizing one’s own self.
18. His being in the ecstatic state of Samadhi bestows bliss and happiness to the whole humanity or the totality of enjoyment in the universe constitutes (or comprises) his ecstatic state of Samadhi.
l9. By putting (concentrating) one’s mind on Universal Energy, body internal or external, is formed by his mere will. (Such power is attainable by him in two other states also viz. dream and
20. Such a Yogi is capable of (i) helping humanity unbounded by space and time (ii) casting off his body for specified timeperiods,
and (iii) manifesting his body at various places simultaneously, by remaining in God consciousness.
21. When such a yogi abstains from such powers, he attains lordship over the wheel of Universal Energies through the rise of Pure knowledge.
22. By contemplating on Supreme Ocean, Self experience of the Universal occurs.
1. Here (i.e. in Saktopaya) by intensive awareness the mind of a yogi becomes Mantra.
2. The cause of attaining this Mantra is one’s own effort.
3. The state of totality of knowledge is the secret of Mantra
Garbhe cittavikaso visistavidyasvapnah
4. When a yogi’s mind remains satisfied in cosmic powers, his Samadhi is as good as ordinary dreaming state.
Vidyasamutthane svabhavike khecari sivavastha
5. At the rise of natural (pure) Supreme Knowledge, the State of Shiva, residing in the Eather of God Consciousness, is attained.
6. For such attainment, the means is the Master, the Guru.
7. When the master is pleased, the disciple attains the knowledge of the wheel of Universal Mother.
8. For such attainment a yogi has to offer all his three bodies of wakefulness, dreaming and dreamlessness as oblations into the fire of Universal GodConsciousness.
9. For him the differentiated knowledge is the food he assimilates into undifferentiated knowledge or the undifferentiated knowledge constitutes his food yielding him fullness and peace in his own nature.
10. By out stepping his own nature of true knowledge, at the time of entering into God Consciousness, i.e. Turya, he ill-fatally enters into dreaming state.
1. Here (in Anavaopaya) mind is the nature of individual being.
2. Differentiated knowledge of pain and pleasure is bondage.
Kaladinam tattvanam avivekomaya
3. Ignorance of the essence of Universal Action and Universal Knowledge is illusion-the Maya.
Sarire samharah kalanam
5. So one has to absorb the individuality of principles (Tattvas) in one’s own body successively, i.e., absorb the five elements into five tanmatras, those in turn into the five organs and finally integrate them in the Supreme God Consciousness.
5. A yogi must develop the power of absorbing prana and apana into Susumna-the middle path of Lordship over five elements, of isolating one’s own self from the five elements and residing in the field beyond the five elements.
6. Such powers appear only when the veil of ignorance falls in the way of entering into Pure God Consciousness.
Mohajayad anantabhogat sahajavidyajayah
7. By obtaining victory over such an illusion of cosmic powers and by enjoying the state of limitless being, the Pure and Supreme Knowledge manifests.
8. For him the state of wakefulness (Jagrat) is secondary (beam) of God-Consciousness.
9. For him, the actor, who plays in the drama of Universe, is his own self.
10. Movement attributed in this totality of Cosmic Dance, is nothing other than the Supreme Being.
11. The spectators in this Cosmic Dance, are one’s own cognitive and active organs.
12. Purity and completion of this dance is accomplished by establishing the Supreme Subtle Awareness of intelligence.
13. For him the state of utter freedom exists spontaneously.
Yatha tatra tatha anyatra
14. This kind of freedom obtains for him within and without.
15. Even after such achievement one has to remain aware in contemplating on the seed of Universal Being.
Asanasthah sukham hrade nimajjati
16. So by being established in such state one sinks into the ocean of God Consciousnessjoyously.
17. Such a yogi can create or destroy anything by his Supreme Will.
18. When the Supreme Knowledge is well established in an uninterrupted way, the pangs of recurring births and deaths are avoided for good.
Kavargadisu mahesvaryadyah pasumatarah
19. When the awareness of God Consciousness slackens a bit, the Universal Energy disintegrates into innumerable individual Energies to carry one away from the Kingdom of Universality.
Trisu caturtham tailavadasecyam
20. So the fourth state of Universal Being, i.e., Turya, must be made to permeate the three other states viz. wakefulness, dreaming and dreamlessness.
Magnah svacittena praviset
21. By developing the awareness of one’s own nature, he enters and is lost into the Universal God Consciousness.
22. After being well established in that state he breathes out that state into the Universal activities. Hence the differentiation between the self and the Universe is not recognized.
23. If one proves a failure in infusing the state of self in the Universe, he illfatally remains satisfied in his own internal nature.
24. When a yogi, after developing awareness of GodConsciousness,
Transcend the state of Turya, he enters into Transcendental God-Consciousness.
25. Such a yogi becomes one with Shiva.
26. For him the austerity is nothing else than the normal routine of physical life.
27. And for such a yogi the daily routine talk becomes the recitation of real Mantra.
28. Such a yogi gives as alms to humanity his own knowledge of the self.
29. The yogi, who commands the entire wheel of cognitive and active organs, is the only means of attaining knowledge of Transcendental God-Conscieness.
30. For him the whole Universe is the totality of his own energies.
31. Living in this world of ignorance or remaining in the Transcendental God-Consciousness is the totality of one’s own energies of Consciousness.
Tatpravrttau api anirasah samvetr-bhavat
32. Such a yogi, though apparently engrossed in the daily routine of life, is in no way separated from God-Consciousness.
33. Because such a yogi perceives the states of pain and pleasure only superficially, they, in no case, affect his state of Supreme-Being Consciousness.
34. Hence he is liberated from the states of pain and pleasure and is uniquely established in his own nature.
Mohapratisamhatas tu karmatma
35. On the contrary, the one who feels the absence of God-Consciousness in the states of pain and pleasure, is an individual soul and a victim of recurring births and deaths.
36. The one who stands, aloof from differentiatedness becomes the creator and destroyer of the entire Universe.
37. The energy of creating and destroying the whole Universe comes within the experience of such a yogi just as an ordinary soul possesses the power to create and destroy during his dreaming state.
38. The state of Turya God-Consciousness, that comes into experience in the beginning and at the end of the other three states (viz. Jagrat, Svapana and Susupti), should be infused and
transmitted into these three states by firmly establishing one’s own awareness during these intervals viz. beginning and end thereof.
39. And by developing such process, a yogi must transmit the God Consciousness not only into the three states of individuality but into the entire Universe.
Abhilasat bahirgatih samvahyasya
40. By the slight appearance of individual desire, one is carried far away from the state of God-Consciousness.
Tadarudhapramites tatksayaj ]iivasam Ksayah
41. By firmly establishing one’s own self in the state of Turya, all desires disappear and individuality lost into Universality.
Bhuta-kancuki tada vimukto bhuyah patisamah parah
42. Such a yogi is Liberated-in-Life and as his body still exists, he is called Bhuta-Kancuki, i.e. having his physical body as a mere covering just like an ordinary blanket. Hence he is supreme and one with the Universal Self.
43. After remaining in this state of Universal Transcendental God Consciousness, the functions of inhalation and exhalation automatically take place with the object, that this whole Universe of
action and cognition is united in God-Consciousness.
Nasika-antarmadhya samyamat kimatra savyapasavya sausumnesu
44. When one contemplates on the center of Universal consciousness, what else remains there to be sought in the practice of prana, apana and susumna ?
Bhuyah Syat pratimilanam
45. When a Saiva-yogi is completely established in God-Consciousness, he experiences this state
spontaneously within and without or both.
“We can never experience something for the first time twice,”
Seeking to acquire experiences rather than material goods is especially effective, because it’s much harder to take memorable experiences for granted, and their value may actually grow over time. Variety, surprise, and unpredictability can also introduce freshness into experiences that would otherwise become commonplace.
It’s not the destination points in your life goals that ultimately give you satisfaction and happiness, but the striving and experiences along the way. And among those experiences, it’s the small ones that seem to add up to have the largest impact, not a few big ones. ”
The scientific evidence delivers three kernels of wisdom,”First, that short bursts of gladness, tranquility, or delight are not trivial at all; second, that it’s frequency, not intensity, that counts; and third, most of us seem not to know this.”
Front Digital Camera for images and chat
Resolution (Mega Pixel)
Maximum Display Resolution (dpi)
600 x 480
Screen Size (Inches)
Internet and Fax Utilities
2G, EDGE Band
In-Built Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n)
1 GHz iMAP x210 (ARM 11)
Business and Office
Office Document Viewer, TXT, PDF, HTML, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
e-Book reader (TXT, PDF, HTML, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Android App Market, e-Mail, Browser, YouTube, Skype
Supports External 3G Dongle
Computer Interfaces (Ports and Cards)
1 x USB 2.0 Host, 1 x Mini USB port
Digital Media Reader
TF card port
2500mAH (3.7v) Li-ion Battery
Battery Life (Hours)
Backup: 3.5-4.5 Hrs, Standby Time: 2 Days
256 MB DDR2
Malayalam magical director renjith’s upcoming movie “ Leela” is based on R. Unni’s short story “Leela“. mamtha mohandas as “Leela” the hero is renjith’s associate directer sankar ramakrishanan, prithviraj plays guest role in the movie “Leela“. Nedumudi venu and some drama artists are another characters in this movie. Director syamaprasad is the music designer. Leela Produces ranjiths capitol productions.
Malayalam Satirical film written and directed by Ranjith
Theme : increasing habits of alcoholism in Kerala.
The principal photography of the film started on March 2012.
It has been produced by Antony Perumbavoorunder the banner Aashirvad Cinemas. Prakash Raj were to be one of the lead actors in the film. But he was later replaced by Shankar Ramakrishnan who makes his debut as an actor. Cast : Mohanlal, Kanika, Madhu, Thilakan, Nedumudi Venu, Shankar Ramakrishnan, Siddarth Barathan, Nandu, Suraj Venjaramoodu, Tiny Tom, Kalpana, Master Abhi Sateesh and Master Prajawal, .
Direction : Renjith
Producer : Antony Perumbavoor
Cast : Mohanlal,Kaniha
Banner : Aashirvaad Cinemas
Release Year : 2012
Mohanlal and Ranjit teams up again after a gap of four years for the upcoming movie ‘Spirit’. The last film they worked together was Rock N Roll. Spirit started shooting on March 10 at Thiruvananthapuram.
Ranjith explains: “I believe there are two kinds of people in Kerala. On one hand, you have intelligent, successful people who become slaves to alcohol. They cannot function without it. As a result of it, their families suffer. Many of these alcoholics have marital problems and often, physically and emotionally, abuse their spouse. On the other, there are many others who are not teetotallers but they don’t need booze 24X7 to keep them in good spirits,” says Ranjith.
Accusation of plagiarism
Abdul Azeez, a short filmmaker and assistant director, has accused that Spirit is plagiarised from his short film My Hero But Big Zero. He adds that Plumber Maniyan, the character played by Nandu in Spirit, was entirely based on the protagonist of his film
The film was positively received by most critics. Performances by Mohanlal as Raghunandan and Nandu as Plumber Maniyan were particularly praised