My mind,” he said, “rebels at stagnation. Give me problems, give me work, give me the most abstruse cryptogram or the most intricate analysis, and I am in my own proper atmosphere.
I can dispense then with artificial stimulants.
But I abhor the dull routine of existence.
I crave for mental exaltation. That is why I have chosen my own particular profession, or rather created it, for I am the only one in the world.”
Unloading Your Pressure Baggage
On a spiritual level, pressure can be defined as an external force acting on us divided by our ability to bear the force or resist it. Thus, force and resistance capacity are two variants in the equation of pressure. Everyone has different resistance capacities.Two people with different resistance capacities will experience different amounts of pressure on being subjected to the same magnitude of force. A feeling of pressure absorbs our freedom and gives us an experience of being ruled by an external entity. There are a lot of people who hold the belief that they can experience freedom only in the absence of an external force, which is almost impossible, since there is almost some force or the other exerted on the soul by ups and downs that takes place in the role that it plays through the physical body; which includes the physical body itself; profession; family; wealth, all types of relationships, etc. Even our own personality, thoughts, feelings, emotions etc. exert pressure on us at times.
Apart from the resistance capacity, the other variant in the equation of pressure is not only force but our perception of what the magnitude of the force is. This depends primarily on the beliefs that we carry. Two people will perceive the same situation in their role (as explained above) as forces of different magnitudes. While we hold the belief that life events, people and their expectations from us, are the forces that are the causes of our pressure, we will be able to do little to change the habit of being pressurized. It is we who pressurize ourself and allow the outside to pressurize us. We can either go through our life journey while experiencing feelings of being emotionally imprisoned, confused, rushed and hurried, or we can do the same with the power of faith and determination, at the same time maintaining patience and maintaining our inner emotional stability. In some cases, some of us put pressure on ourselves, because we carry the belief that a bit of pressure is good in order to achieve what we want; it provides us with positive energy and motivates us. So this is an example of perceiving a force in our life, a force which does not exist. Such kind of pressure can deceive us and give us a feeling of being beneficial in the short term but it can have harmful effects on us in the long term. Some others might not experience this pressure because they do not carry this belief at all and don’t invite this force.
MFG on Facebook (Over 30500 members from all over the world)
Join this LIVE GROUP – http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_211290178903471&ap=1
MFG Matrimony in Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/473008592720253/
Some Humble Efforts by MFG:
Have disbursed @Rs.10000 to 67 poor blind people as a non-refundable self-employment assistance. Propose to cover alteast 100 people with a short time.
· 31 poor girls receiving full life sustenance aid under “Save the Girl Child” Project.
· Maintenance Allowance of Rs.1000 per month to 154 poor elders from various parts of Kerala.
· Maintenance Assistance of Rs.2000 per month to a boy with multiple disabilities including blindness. Also provided him with a Wheel Chair and an Audio System.
· Provided artificial limbs to a physically challenged person. Also giving monthly allowance of Rs.2000 per month for sustenance.
· Provided a laptop and a monetary assistance of Rs.10000 for six months to a polio affect young man who cleared his CA final in the year January, 2012.
· With the support of Dr. Peter, Delhi, facilitated FREE heart surgery for two kids from economically disadvantaged class.
· Provided customized Gearless Scooters to two physically challenged persons
· Providing monthly allowance of Rs.5000 per month to a Cancer patient who also lost one of his legs to the disease.
· Facilitated eye replacement of a 3 month old girl child from economically disadvantaged class.
· 52 underprivileged children are receiving Educational Scholarship for the last three eyars and shall continue to receive till they pass out Class XII
Maintenance allowance @Rs.3000 p.m. to 3 orphan girlsMaintenance allowance @Rs.3000 to a poor family having 5 blind people.Gift of Vision – Vision Restoration Surgeries to 50 Poor Blind Children from each district. The deserving poor children will be identified by a team chaired by the respective District Collectors. Gift of Vision, Gujarat – 150 eye operations done so far.
· Payments in favour of: “Millennium Charitable Trust“
· For online funds transfer – Current Account No.30829969549 State Bank of India, Thaltej Branch, Ahmedabad – 380059, Gujarat, India
(IFS Code No.sbin0011748 for NEFT online fund transfer from any bank / any branch)