My mind,” he said, “rebels at stagnation. Give me problems, give me work, give me the most abstruse cryptogram or the most intricate analysis, and I am in my own proper atmosphere.
I can dispense then with artificial stimulants.
But I abhor the dull routine of existence.
I crave for mental exaltation. That is why I have chosen my own particular profession, or rather created it, for I am the only one in the world.”
Unloading Your Pressure Baggage
On a spiritual level, pressure can be defined as an external force acting on us divided by our ability to bear the force or resist it. Thus, force and resistance capacity are two variants in the equation of pressure. Everyone has different resistance capacities.Two people with different resistance capacities will experience different amounts of pressure on being subjected to the same magnitude of force. A feeling of pressure absorbs our freedom and gives us an experience of being ruled by an external entity. There are a lot of people who hold the belief that they can experience freedom only in the absence of an external force, which is almost impossible, since there is almost some force or the other exerted on the soul by ups and downs that takes place in the role that it plays through the physical body; which includes the physical body itself; profession; family; wealth, all types of relationships, etc. Even our own personality, thoughts, feelings, emotions etc. exert pressure on us at times.
Apart from the resistance capacity, the other variant in the equation of pressure is not only force but our perception of what the magnitude of the force is. This depends primarily on the beliefs that we carry. Two people will perceive the same situation in their role (as explained above) as forces of different magnitudes. While we hold the belief that life events, people and their expectations from us, are the forces that are the causes of our pressure, we will be able to do little to change the habit of being pressurized. It is we who pressurize ourself and allow the outside to pressurize us. We can either go through our life journey while experiencing feelings of being emotionally imprisoned, confused, rushed and hurried, or we can do the same with the power of faith and determination, at the same time maintaining patience and maintaining our inner emotional stability. In some cases, some of us put pressure on ourselves, because we carry the belief that a bit of pressure is good in order to achieve what we want; it provides us with positive energy and motivates us. So this is an example of perceiving a force in our life, a force which does not exist. Such kind of pressure can deceive us and give us a feeling of being beneficial in the short term but it can have harmful effects on us in the long term. Some others might not experience this pressure because they do not carry this belief at all and don’t invite this force.
MFG on Facebook (Over 30500 members from all over the world)
Join this LIVE GROUP – http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_211290178903471&ap=1
MFG Matrimony in Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/473008592720253/
Some Humble Efforts by MFG:
Have disbursed @Rs.10000 to 67 poor blind people as a non-refundable self-employment assistance. Propose to cover alteast 100 people with a short time.
· 31 poor girls receiving full life sustenance aid under “Save the Girl Child” Project.
· Maintenance Allowance of Rs.1000 per month to 154 poor elders from various parts of Kerala.
· Maintenance Assistance of Rs.2000 per month to a boy with multiple disabilities including blindness. Also provided him with a Wheel Chair and an Audio System.
· Provided artificial limbs to a physically challenged person. Also giving monthly allowance of Rs.2000 per month for sustenance.
· Provided a laptop and a monetary assistance of Rs.10000 for six months to a polio affect young man who cleared his CA final in the year January, 2012.
· With the support of Dr. Peter, Delhi, facilitated FREE heart surgery for two kids from economically disadvantaged class.
· Provided customized Gearless Scooters to two physically challenged persons
· Providing monthly allowance of Rs.5000 per month to a Cancer patient who also lost one of his legs to the disease.
· Facilitated eye replacement of a 3 month old girl child from economically disadvantaged class.
· 52 underprivileged children are receiving Educational Scholarship for the last three eyars and shall continue to receive till they pass out Class XII
Maintenance allowance @Rs.3000 p.m. to 3 orphan girlsMaintenance allowance @Rs.3000 to a poor family having 5 blind people.Gift of Vision – Vision Restoration Surgeries to 50 Poor Blind Children from each district. The deserving poor children will be identified by a team chaired by the respective District Collectors. Gift of Vision, Gujarat – 150 eye operations done so far.
· Payments in favour of: “Millennium Charitable Trust“
· For online funds transfer – Current Account No.30829969549 State Bank of India, Thaltej Branch, Ahmedabad – 380059, Gujarat, India
(IFS Code No.sbin0011748 for NEFT online fund transfer from any bank / any branch)
Posted from WordPress for Android
The term “aphrodisiac” comes from Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of sexual love andbeauty, who (as myth would have it) rose out ofthe sea on an oyster shell and promptly gave birth to Eros — the god of love, sexuality and fertility.
Thismay explain why oysters are supposed to haveaphrodisiac qualities.
Science has not verified the aphrodisiac qualities ofoysters, nor, in fact, those of any other allegedaphrodisiac.
According to them, its all in the mind –if you think something is an aphrodisiac, you startbehaving like it is: mind over matter.
However,science doesn’t know everything,
so let’s assume for a minute that aphrodisiacs work as per mythand legend, keeping in mind that the brain is ourgreatest sexual organ.
Some foods are referred to as aphrodisiacs becausethey resemble human genitalia — bananas, cucumbers, and seafood like oysters and mussels.
Other substances, such as the essential oil ylang-ylang and some herbs, have an effect on thenervous system, producing calming, euphoricfeelings that can wash away negativity and stress,promoting intimacy and relaxation.
Other supposed aphrodisiacs are anchovies,Spanish fly, lard, and licorice. The definition ofaphrodisiac requires the substance to normallyproduce an increase in sexual desire, so alcohol isnot considered an aphrodisiac.
There arehundreds, if not thousands, of claimed aphrodisiacs, and science reckons they are allfolklore, despite large numbers of us still trying tofind the magic potion, lotion or pill to increase andimprove our sex lives.
APHRODISIACS ON AM Getting yourself or your partner into a more eroticframe of mind can sometimes be a challenge.Helping yourselves out with a few well-known (butunproven) aphrodisiacs may be worth a try — andit can’t hurt, right? Everyone is different, so find out what works foryou and your partner.
You could probably justmake it up as you go along — that’s what everyoneelse seems to have done. APHRODISIAC FACT Rhino horn is sometimes thought to be anaphrodisiac because of its phallic shape, but in factthe horn is eaten to increase libido.
Negative thoughts not only harm you but have an impact on others also. These thoughts disturb your peace and weaken your inner strength. If these thoughts occur on a regular basis, they can cause health problems, both physical and mental. They can even become destructive.
Negative thoughts are based on the five vices primarily – lust, anger, greed, ego, attachment. They are chiefly caused by selfish and harmful reasons, without taking into account the values and inner qualities of the person e.g.
* I think they should pay me more without having to do any more work to earn it (greed).
Negative thoughts also arise from unsatisfied expectations, in disagreements, in laziness, revenge, racism, jealousy, criticism, hate and an excess of power.
* My boss never appreciates my work but he always values my colleagues more (jealousy).
Waste thoughts are thoughts that are produced at untimely moments that fill us with worry and anxiety when they appear in our minds. They have no constructive use. Unnecessary and useless thoughts are quick and repetitive which lead you nowhere. Often they refer to things from the past:
* If this hadn’t happened …
* Why did she have to say that to me?
Too many thoughts are about things that we cannot change, or worries about the future:
* What will happen tomorrow?
* How will it happen?
* What will I do if I find myself on my own?
* If I had been there at the time, this disaster would not have happened.
* If I had had this information at the time, I would have won the case.
* When I get the degree, I will be more respected by my superiors.
Your ability to concentrate is weakened by these useless thoughts. If you have a lot of these thoughts you use more energy and time to undertake each task. The origins of negativity also reside in them.
From the time that the past has already passed and the future is yet to come, these kinds of thoughts are not useful and they also weaken your inner strength and exhaust you. It is vital that we learn to avoid this pattern of thinking. In this way you will be more focused and your decision making capacity will improve.
Different Thought Types
By understanding each one of the thoughts that the mind creates we can keep the beneficial thoughts and discard those which are useless or harmful. Today we explain:
Necessary thoughts are those relating to your daily routine, such as,
* What am I going to have for dinner?
* What time am I picking up the children from school?
* What is the number of my bank account?
* What have I got to do today …. etc.?
They are also thoughts connected with your profession or job. These necessary thoughts related to your daily life come into your mind according to your responsibilities and needs at a more physical, material and professional level. When these thoughts are repeated over and over again, they become unnecessary or waste thoughts.