* Gustav Klimt (July 14, 1862– February 6, 1918) was an Austrian symbolist painter
* One of the most prominent members of the Vienna Secession movement.
* His major works include paintings, murals, sketches, and other art objects.
* Klimt’s primary subject was the female body
* His works are marked by a frank eroticism
Link to Resource Wikipedia : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Klimt
José Victoriano (Carmelo Carlos) González-Pérez
March 23, 1887 – May 11, 1927,
better known as Juan Gris,
Spanish painter and sculptor who lived and worked in France most of his life.
His works, which are closely connected to the emergence of an innovative artistic genre—Cubism—are among the movement’s most distinctive.
Born in Madrid.
Studied mechanical drawing at the Escuela de Artes y Manufacturas in Madrid from 1902 to 1904
From 1904 to 1905 he studied painting with the academic artist José Maria Carbonero.
It was probably in 1905 that José González adopted the more distinctive pseudonym Juan Gris