Born(1990-08-22) August 22, 1990 (age 22)
ActressYears active2011 –
Devoleena Bhattacharjeeis an Indianactresses onIndian television. She played a role inSawaare Sabke Sapne PreetoinNDTV Imagine.
She has replacedGiaa Manekon the showSaath Nibhaana Saathiyaon 7 June 2012, where she is currently playing the lead role of Gopi Ahem Modi.
Devoleena Bhattacharjee was born to aBengalifamily and is born and brought up atSivasagar,Assam. Her father who passed away in 1997 was a Bengali and her mother belongs to anAssamesefamily. She has an younger brother.She has done her schooling from GBME School,SivasagarAssam. She has completed the graduation In Commerce(Accountancy Honors).She has done the Jewellery Designing and Development course from NIFT,New Delhiand worked in GILI, MIDCMumbai. She has learned classical music till visharad part 1 in Assam at very early stage.
Later she has learned Bharatnatyam from Kalakshetra,Chennai.
CareerWhile working with Gili as a Jewellery designer, she signed a contract inColors TVfor a new show”KUDESAN” but the show was scrapped due to the policy changesof the channel. After that she joined Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto withNDTV Imagineas Bani.On 7 June 2012, she replacedGiaa Manekin the show Saath Nibhaana Saathiyaon Star Plus, where she plays the popular character of Gopi.
TelevisionYearTitleRoleChannel2011-2012Sawaare Sabke Sapne PreetoGurbaani Dhilon aka BaaniNDTV Imagine2012–PresentSaath Nibhaana SaathiyaGopi Ahem ModiStar Plus
Bombay Jayashri Oscar songs- Movie ‘ Life Of Pi’
Rf:-News & Link to vedio in Tamilstar docomo
Bombay Jayashri Oscar songs- Movie ‘ Life Of Pi’
Rf:-News & Link to vedio in Tamilstar docomo
The Shiva Sutras
The Shiva Sutras are the cornerstone of Kashmir Shaivism, and contain the firm and powerful ancient roots of some of today’s “new age” concepts of universal creation, power of the mind, and a great and wonderous vision of a wide array of powerful and enlightening teachings. This text is one of the greatest gems of humanity to have survived the waves of time.
1. Universal Consciousness is one’s own nature.
2. Knowing the individual consciousness as one’s own nature and not knowing the Universal Consciousness as one’s own nature, is bondage.
3. Differentiated perception and the field of individual activities are also bondage.
4. This threefold bondage is attributable to and commanded by the Universal Mother while she
remains unknown. Hence the field of ignorance comes into existence through her and not through any other agency.
5. To get rid of this triple bondage, a sudden flash of transcendental consciousness is identical with Bhairava.
6. With deep contemplation on the wheel of energies, the whole differentiated Universe comes to an end.
Jagratsvapna susuptabhede turyabhogasambhavah
7. Such a Yogi, who has accomplished this stage, experiences Turya (transcendental GodConsciousness) in other three states also viz. Jagrat (wakefulness), Svapna (dream) and Susapti (deep sleep).
8. Common knowledge (arising out of differentiation) constitutes Jagrat (wakefulness).
9. Individual differentiated knowledge in the recess of one’s own mind is Svapna (dream).
10. Loss of discrimination in the field of unawareness is Susapti (deep sleep)
11. The one who has digested (assimilated) all these three states in God Consciousness, (Turya) is the Lord of heroes or master of his senses.
12. The Yogic powers here (in this state of being) comprise indescribable astonishment (wonder).
Iccha saktir uma kamari
13. For such a Yogi, any desire is identical with the Supreme Energy of Lord Shiva and hence his desire cannot be checked by any power.
14. For such a Yogi, even his own body becomes an extraneous object or the totality of extraneous objects is (constitute) his own Universal Body.
Hirdaye cittasanighattad drsyasvapadarsanam
15. By establishing one’s mind in the heart-the Universal Consciousness-the whole world of perception appears as one’s own nature.
Suddhatattvasandhanad va apasusaktih
16. Or by establishing uninterrupted awareness of Pure Supreme Nature, the energy of Shiva is experienced.
17. For such a realized soul, any ordinary thought becomes the means of realizing one’s own self.
18. His being in the ecstatic state of Samadhi bestows bliss and happiness to the whole humanity or the totality of enjoyment in the universe constitutes (or comprises) his ecstatic state of Samadhi.
l9. By putting (concentrating) one’s mind on Universal Energy, body internal or external, is formed by his mere will. (Such power is attainable by him in two other states also viz. dream and
20. Such a Yogi is capable of (i) helping humanity unbounded by space and time (ii) casting off his body for specified timeperiods,
and (iii) manifesting his body at various places simultaneously, by remaining in God consciousness.
21. When such a yogi abstains from such powers, he attains lordship over the wheel of Universal Energies through the rise of Pure knowledge.
22. By contemplating on Supreme Ocean, Self experience of the Universal occurs.
1. Here (i.e. in Saktopaya) by intensive awareness the mind of a yogi becomes Mantra.
2. The cause of attaining this Mantra is one’s own effort.
3. The state of totality of knowledge is the secret of Mantra
Garbhe cittavikaso visistavidyasvapnah
4. When a yogi’s mind remains satisfied in cosmic powers, his Samadhi is as good as ordinary dreaming state.
Vidyasamutthane svabhavike khecari sivavastha
5. At the rise of natural (pure) Supreme Knowledge, the State of Shiva, residing in the Eather of God Consciousness, is attained.
6. For such attainment, the means is the Master, the Guru.
7. When the master is pleased, the disciple attains the knowledge of the wheel of Universal Mother.
8. For such attainment a yogi has to offer all his three bodies of wakefulness, dreaming and dreamlessness as oblations into the fire of Universal GodConsciousness.
9. For him the differentiated knowledge is the food he assimilates into undifferentiated knowledge or the undifferentiated knowledge constitutes his food yielding him fullness and peace in his own nature.
10. By out stepping his own nature of true knowledge, at the time of entering into God Consciousness, i.e. Turya, he ill-fatally enters into dreaming state.
1. Here (in Anavaopaya) mind is the nature of individual being.
2. Differentiated knowledge of pain and pleasure is bondage.
Kaladinam tattvanam avivekomaya
3. Ignorance of the essence of Universal Action and Universal Knowledge is illusion-the Maya.
Sarire samharah kalanam
5. So one has to absorb the individuality of principles (Tattvas) in one’s own body successively, i.e., absorb the five elements into five tanmatras, those in turn into the five organs and finally integrate them in the Supreme God Consciousness.
5. A yogi must develop the power of absorbing prana and apana into Susumna-the middle path of Lordship over five elements, of isolating one’s own self from the five elements and residing in the field beyond the five elements.
6. Such powers appear only when the veil of ignorance falls in the way of entering into Pure God Consciousness.
Mohajayad anantabhogat sahajavidyajayah
7. By obtaining victory over such an illusion of cosmic powers and by enjoying the state of limitless being, the Pure and Supreme Knowledge manifests.
8. For him the state of wakefulness (Jagrat) is secondary (beam) of God-Consciousness.
9. For him, the actor, who plays in the drama of Universe, is his own self.
10. Movement attributed in this totality of Cosmic Dance, is nothing other than the Supreme Being.
11. The spectators in this Cosmic Dance, are one’s own cognitive and active organs.
12. Purity and completion of this dance is accomplished by establishing the Supreme Subtle Awareness of intelligence.
13. For him the state of utter freedom exists spontaneously.
Yatha tatra tatha anyatra
14. This kind of freedom obtains for him within and without.
15. Even after such achievement one has to remain aware in contemplating on the seed of Universal Being.
Asanasthah sukham hrade nimajjati
16. So by being established in such state one sinks into the ocean of God Consciousnessjoyously.
17. Such a yogi can create or destroy anything by his Supreme Will.
18. When the Supreme Knowledge is well established in an uninterrupted way, the pangs of recurring births and deaths are avoided for good.
Kavargadisu mahesvaryadyah pasumatarah
19. When the awareness of God Consciousness slackens a bit, the Universal Energy disintegrates into innumerable individual Energies to carry one away from the Kingdom of Universality.
Trisu caturtham tailavadasecyam
20. So the fourth state of Universal Being, i.e., Turya, must be made to permeate the three other states viz. wakefulness, dreaming and dreamlessness.
Magnah svacittena praviset
21. By developing the awareness of one’s own nature, he enters and is lost into the Universal God Consciousness.
22. After being well established in that state he breathes out that state into the Universal activities. Hence the differentiation between the self and the Universe is not recognized.
23. If one proves a failure in infusing the state of self in the Universe, he illfatally remains satisfied in his own internal nature.
24. When a yogi, after developing awareness of GodConsciousness,
Transcend the state of Turya, he enters into Transcendental God-Consciousness.
25. Such a yogi becomes one with Shiva.
26. For him the austerity is nothing else than the normal routine of physical life.
27. And for such a yogi the daily routine talk becomes the recitation of real Mantra.
28. Such a yogi gives as alms to humanity his own knowledge of the self.
29. The yogi, who commands the entire wheel of cognitive and active organs, is the only means of attaining knowledge of Transcendental God-Conscieness.
30. For him the whole Universe is the totality of his own energies.
31. Living in this world of ignorance or remaining in the Transcendental God-Consciousness is the totality of one’s own energies of Consciousness.
Tatpravrttau api anirasah samvetr-bhavat
32. Such a yogi, though apparently engrossed in the daily routine of life, is in no way separated from God-Consciousness.
33. Because such a yogi perceives the states of pain and pleasure only superficially, they, in no case, affect his state of Supreme-Being Consciousness.
34. Hence he is liberated from the states of pain and pleasure and is uniquely established in his own nature.
Mohapratisamhatas tu karmatma
35. On the contrary, the one who feels the absence of God-Consciousness in the states of pain and pleasure, is an individual soul and a victim of recurring births and deaths.
36. The one who stands, aloof from differentiatedness becomes the creator and destroyer of the entire Universe.
37. The energy of creating and destroying the whole Universe comes within the experience of such a yogi just as an ordinary soul possesses the power to create and destroy during his dreaming state.
38. The state of Turya God-Consciousness, that comes into experience in the beginning and at the end of the other three states (viz. Jagrat, Svapana and Susupti), should be infused and
transmitted into these three states by firmly establishing one’s own awareness during these intervals viz. beginning and end thereof.
39. And by developing such process, a yogi must transmit the God Consciousness not only into the three states of individuality but into the entire Universe.
Abhilasat bahirgatih samvahyasya
40. By the slight appearance of individual desire, one is carried far away from the state of God-Consciousness.
Tadarudhapramites tatksayaj ]iivasam Ksayah
41. By firmly establishing one’s own self in the state of Turya, all desires disappear and individuality lost into Universality.
Bhuta-kancuki tada vimukto bhuyah patisamah parah
42. Such a yogi is Liberated-in-Life and as his body still exists, he is called Bhuta-Kancuki, i.e. having his physical body as a mere covering just like an ordinary blanket. Hence he is supreme and one with the Universal Self.
43. After remaining in this state of Universal Transcendental God Consciousness, the functions of inhalation and exhalation automatically take place with the object, that this whole Universe of
action and cognition is united in God-Consciousness.
Nasika-antarmadhya samyamat kimatra savyapasavya sausumnesu
44. When one contemplates on the center of Universal consciousness, what else remains there to be sought in the practice of prana, apana and susumna ?
Bhuyah Syat pratimilanam
45. When a Saiva-yogi is completely established in God-Consciousness, he experiences this state
spontaneously within and without or both.
Blogs on Technology & Gadgets – technology subjects are extremely popular & there is a lot of interest among internet surfers to read all about new technology & new gadgets
Blogs on Celebrity News – celebrities are a great subject to blog. Especially if you are writing about celebrities & their daily lives, you could win a lot of fans on the internet
Blogs on Fashion & Jewelry – fashion blogs always find high paying sponsors especially from designers & fashion salons. Fashion Blogs are also great ways to sell fashion products to your readers
Blogs on Jobs and Employment Opportunities – jobs are always on high demand. People with jobs also look for changes. Blogs on job openings and employment opportunities are very popular in all segments of internet users
Blogs on Product & Service Reviews – while more & more people are shopping on the internet, these buyers also look for good detailed reviews of what they are about to buy. Be it books or computers, good review sites are extremely popular & could make you a lot of money in a short time
Blogs on Films Movies Music & Entertainment – this topic has an international appeal & you can build your reader base very quickly. Blogs on Movies Music & Entertainment are also suitable for shopping ads & always see high ad clicks & hence high earnings from advertisements
Blogs on Photography, Camera & Art – photo blogs are extremely popular within internet users. And you can win more by allowing people to download your pictures & art. One of the highest selling gadgets in the world in cameras – and photo blogs are great ways to sell photo accessories & make money from photo ads
Blogs on Social Life & Relationships – blogs that write on love, life & relationships are extremely high money earner on the internet. These blogs earn a lot of money from Personal Advertisements Networks & large companies like Yahoo, Batchmates, Classmates etc
Blogs on Small Business & Personal Business – these blogs earn a lot of money from local businesses. Blogs on real estate business, car dealerships & similar local businesses are sponsors of blogs on small business & local business
Blogs on Pets – people love pets and every other house either has pets or have pet lovers. Blogs on pets, writing about pets’ well being, pet health, pet food & pet games always make a lot of money from advertisers & from sales of pet products