Ammayum Kunjum °49°
44 th Day of The Krishna The Charioter
The human being is psychosomatic by nature – what that means is that our health is deeply influenced by our behavior, thoughts, emotions and social relationships.
Therefore, in order to experience good health, we should care for our life style, our mental, sentimental, emotional and relational world, as well as our communication.
Fear is bad for our health. It manifests itself in the form of anger and promotes coronary diseases. Fear suppressed for a long time ends up producing diseases such as cancer. Apart from cancer and heart attacks, there are other illnesses brought on by fear: addictions, anxiety, arthritis, asthma, irritability, nervous breakdowns, memory loss, gastritis, back pains, baldness, diarrhea, sciatica, crying attacks, alcoholism, constipation, hypertension, cystitis (bladder inflammation), vomiting, palpitations, digestive disorders, ulcers and migraines.
When we get old, our neurons do not die, but rather the connections between them disappear, that is what recent scientific research suggests. The neuronal connections or synapses keep us lively and young. When we have pleasant experiences, such as during meditation or when we are on a holiday or are surrounded by friends or while working in a team, some examples of activities in which we feel happy, the neuronal connections are more fluid. However, the lights go out when we feel fear. It is an emotion that is capable of slowing down and blocking the electrical impulses between the neurons.
With fear we are less creative and we get older more quickly. If we do not want to suffer illnesses (or want our illnesses to get worse) we should learn to manage and overcome fear.
Please involve doing good things that make you happy in life and live a fearless Happy Life.
FREE Membership Registration – http://mfgglobal.org/membership.php
Registered Members can avail of our FREE Services – Matrimony, Job, Legal & Health
· MFG on Facebook (Over 22000 members from all over the world)
Join this LIVE GROUP – http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_211290178903471&ap=1
MFG Matrimony in Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/473008592720253/ – over 5500 live members!
Humble Efforts by MFG:
Have disbursed @Rs.10000 to 67 poor blind people as a non-refundable self-employment assistance. Propose to cover alteast 100 people with a short time.
· 31 poor girls receiving full life sustenance aid under “Save the Girl Child” Project.
· Maintenance Allowance of Rs.1000 per month to 112 poor elders from various parts of Kerala.
· Maintenance Assistance of Rs.2000 per month to a boy with multiple disabilities including blindness. Also provided him with a Wheel Chair and an Audio System.
· Provided artificial limbs to a physically challenged person. Also giving monthly allowance of Rs.2000 per month for sustenance.
· Provided a laptop and a monetary assistance of Rs.10000 for six months to a polio affect young man who cleared his CA final in the year January, 2012.
· With the support of Dr. Peter, Delhi, facilitated FREE heart surgery for two kids from economically disadvantaged class.
· Provided customized Gearless Scooters to two physically challenged persons
· Providing monthly allowance of Rs.5000 per month to a Cancer patient who also lost one of his legs to the disease.
· Facilitated eye replacement of a 3 month old girl child from economically disadvantaged class.
· 52 underprivileged children are receiving Educational Scholarship for the last three eyars and shall continue to receive till they pass out Class XII
FREE Job training in association with RUDSET Institute, Kannur
Eye Camp at Kannur on 29th, December, 2012 in association with Sankara Nethralaya, Coimbatore – over 1000 poor blind people will be attending
Gift of Vision – Vision Restoration Surgeries to 50 Poor Blind Children from each district. The deserving poor children will be identified by a team chaired by the respective District Collectors.
Proposed 100 eye-correction surgeries in Gujarat. First 25 surgeries done on 1st November, 2012 & 25 on 29th December, 2012
· Payments in favour of: “Millennium Charitable Trust”
· For online funds transfer – Current Account No.30829969549 State Bank of India, Thaltej Branch, Ahmedabad – 380059, Gujarat, India
(IFS Code No.sbin0011748 for NEFT online fund transfer from any bank / any branch)
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
We are now at 7