ഞാൻ എന്റെ വിശ്വാസങ്ങളെ ന്യായീകരിക്കുകയല്ല, മറിച്ച് ചില യാഥാർത്യങ്ങൾ കുറിക്കുന്നു.
1). ഏഴു കുതിരകളെ പൂട്ടിയ തേരിൽ സൂര്യഭഗവാൻ സഞ്ചരിക്കുന്നു അത് ഹിന്ദുവിശ്വാസം, പ്രകാശത്തിന് 7 സംയുക്ത നിറങ്ങൾ (VIBGYOR) അത് ന്യൂട്ടൺ തെളിയിച്ച ശാസ്ത്ര സത്യം.
2). പുണ്യനദി ഗംഗ വന്നത് ആകാശത്തുനിന്നും എന്ന് വിശ്വാസം, ഇത്രയും ശാസ്ത്രം പുരോഗമിച്ചിട്ടും ഗോമുഖിൽ ഗംഗയുടെ ‘യഥാർത്ഥ ഉൽഭവം എവിടെ?
3). പാർവ്വതി ദേവിക്ക് ഭയരഹിതമായി നീരാടുവാൻ ശ്രീ പരമശിവൻ ജീവജാല രഹിതമായി നിർമ്മിച്ച തടാകം കൈലാസത്തിനരികിൽ അത് വിശ്വാസം, ഇന്നും ആ ജലാശയത്തിൽ ജീവജാലങ്ങൾ ഇല്ല, അത് സത്യം……??????
4). രാമസേതു….. ഭഗവാൻ ശ്രീരാമന്റെ വാനരസേന രാമേശ്വരത്തു നിന്നും ലങ്കക്ക് നിർമ്മിച്ച താത്ക്കാലിക പാലം, അത് വിശ്വാസം,,,, ഇന്നും അവിടെ കാണുന്ന പ്രകൃതിദത്തമല്ല എന്ന് ശാസ്ത്രം തെളിയിച്ച രാമസേതു എന്ന പാറക്കെട്ടുകൾ……
ഇത് 1400 ഉം 2000 ഉം മാത്രം പഴക്കമുള്ള ഒരു സംസ്കൃതിയല്ല എക്കാണ്ട് 5000 വർഷത്തിലേറെ പഴക്കംചെന്ന, ഭൂമിയിലെ അതിപുരാതനമായ സംസ്കൃതികളിൽ ഒന്നാണ്, മഹദ് ഗ്രന്ഥങ്ങളായ ബൈബിളും ഖുറാനും മുന്നേ എഴുതിയ ആദിമ കാവ്യമായ രാമായണം, മഹാഭാരതം, എന്നിവ അത്രയും മഹത്തരമായവതന്നെയാണ്. പുണ്യ ഗ്രന്ഥമായ, സർവ്വ പരിജ്ഞാനികമായ ശ്രീമദ്: ഭഗവത്ഗീത മഹാഭാരതം എന്ന കാവ്യത്തിലെ കേവലം ഒരേടുമാത്രമാണ് എന്നറിയുമ്പോളാണ് നമ്മുടെ ഭാരതീയ സംസ്കൃതിയുടെ മഹത്വം മനസ്സിലാവുന്നത്…………….
Just a ‘Tick’
Sound of time classically speaking is a “Tick”. The ticks of the clock always remind of the time rolling…life moving.
Students pray for getting maximum ticks. These “ticks” never Play “tricks” . Either a tick or an ” X”.
Paradox of Life is that Reality, Absolute, Truth is in between these.!!
ARTICLE: BHAGAVAD GITA AND MANAGEMENT
Source : Gopal Nair firstname.lastname@example.org via googlegroups.com
FREE Membership Registration – http://mfgglobal.org/membership.php
Registered Members can avail of our FREE Services – Matrimony, Job, Legal & Health
· MFG on Facebook (Over 22000 members from all over the world)
Join this LIVE GROUP – http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_211290178903471&ap=1
Natural Qualities and Acquired Qualities
When we look at ourselves from outside we can only see the surface of what we have become. We can’t see or perhaps cannot even imagine the inner core (center), which, like in the example of the coconut, is the only part that really can nourish us and give us energy. The shell (in the case of the coconut) serves as a protection but we certainly can’t eat it.
In our case, the core (center) consists of natural or inner qualities such as peace, love, power, truth, happiness and so on. The shell is the ego which consists of features or personality characteristics we have acquired through the journey of our lives such as experiences, abilities, memories, learning, habits and beliefs – in short, all that we are referring to when we say: ‘I am so-and-so, from such-and-such family or organization or city’.
While we are limited to these acquired characteristics, our true qualities remain inaccessible. Through deep reflection and meditation we can break the shell and activate our inner qualities from which our values or principles are born.
We all have good qualities, which are our strength. Kindly analysis our good qualities (our strength) and utilize it in the right direction to lead a Peaceful Life! We all came empty handed, we all have to leave empty handed only. This GOD gifted beautiful life is short but precious, so please don’t waste it… live it, live it and live it FULLY.
The Shiva Sutras
The Shiva Sutras are the cornerstone of Kashmir Shaivism, and contain the firm and powerful ancient roots of some of today’s “new age” concepts of universal creation, power of the mind, and a great and wonderous vision of a wide array of powerful and enlightening teachings. This text is one of the greatest gems of humanity to have survived the waves of time.
1. Universal Consciousness is one’s own nature.
2. Knowing the individual consciousness as one’s own nature and not knowing the Universal Consciousness as one’s own nature, is bondage.
3. Differentiated perception and the field of individual activities are also bondage.
4. This threefold bondage is attributable to and commanded by the Universal Mother while she
remains unknown. Hence the field of ignorance comes into existence through her and not through any other agency.
5. To get rid of this triple bondage, a sudden flash of transcendental consciousness is identical with Bhairava.
6. With deep contemplation on the wheel of energies, the whole differentiated Universe comes to an end.
Jagratsvapna susuptabhede turyabhogasambhavah
7. Such a Yogi, who has accomplished this stage, experiences Turya (transcendental GodConsciousness) in other three states also viz. Jagrat (wakefulness), Svapna (dream) and Susapti (deep sleep).
8. Common knowledge (arising out of differentiation) constitutes Jagrat (wakefulness).
9. Individual differentiated knowledge in the recess of one’s own mind is Svapna (dream).
10. Loss of discrimination in the field of unawareness is Susapti (deep sleep)
11. The one who has digested (assimilated) all these three states in God Consciousness, (Turya) is the Lord of heroes or master of his senses.
12. The Yogic powers here (in this state of being) comprise indescribable astonishment (wonder).
Iccha saktir uma kamari
13. For such a Yogi, any desire is identical with the Supreme Energy of Lord Shiva and hence his desire cannot be checked by any power.
14. For such a Yogi, even his own body becomes an extraneous object or the totality of extraneous objects is (constitute) his own Universal Body.
Hirdaye cittasanighattad drsyasvapadarsanam
15. By establishing one’s mind in the heart-the Universal Consciousness-the whole world of perception appears as one’s own nature.
Suddhatattvasandhanad va apasusaktih
16. Or by establishing uninterrupted awareness of Pure Supreme Nature, the energy of Shiva is experienced.
17. For such a realized soul, any ordinary thought becomes the means of realizing one’s own self.
18. His being in the ecstatic state of Samadhi bestows bliss and happiness to the whole humanity or the totality of enjoyment in the universe constitutes (or comprises) his ecstatic state of Samadhi.
l9. By putting (concentrating) one’s mind on Universal Energy, body internal or external, is formed by his mere will. (Such power is attainable by him in two other states also viz. dream and
20. Such a Yogi is capable of (i) helping humanity unbounded by space and time (ii) casting off his body for specified timeperiods,
and (iii) manifesting his body at various places simultaneously, by remaining in God consciousness.
21. When such a yogi abstains from such powers, he attains lordship over the wheel of Universal Energies through the rise of Pure knowledge.
22. By contemplating on Supreme Ocean, Self experience of the Universal occurs.
1. Here (i.e. in Saktopaya) by intensive awareness the mind of a yogi becomes Mantra.
2. The cause of attaining this Mantra is one’s own effort.
3. The state of totality of knowledge is the secret of Mantra
Garbhe cittavikaso visistavidyasvapnah
4. When a yogi’s mind remains satisfied in cosmic powers, his Samadhi is as good as ordinary dreaming state.
Vidyasamutthane svabhavike khecari sivavastha
5. At the rise of natural (pure) Supreme Knowledge, the State of Shiva, residing in the Eather of God Consciousness, is attained.
6. For such attainment, the means is the Master, the Guru.
7. When the master is pleased, the disciple attains the knowledge of the wheel of Universal Mother.
8. For such attainment a yogi has to offer all his three bodies of wakefulness, dreaming and dreamlessness as oblations into the fire of Universal GodConsciousness.
9. For him the differentiated knowledge is the food he assimilates into undifferentiated knowledge or the undifferentiated knowledge constitutes his food yielding him fullness and peace in his own nature.
10. By out stepping his own nature of true knowledge, at the time of entering into God Consciousness, i.e. Turya, he ill-fatally enters into dreaming state.
1. Here (in Anavaopaya) mind is the nature of individual being.
2. Differentiated knowledge of pain and pleasure is bondage.
Kaladinam tattvanam avivekomaya
3. Ignorance of the essence of Universal Action and Universal Knowledge is illusion-the Maya.
Sarire samharah kalanam
5. So one has to absorb the individuality of principles (Tattvas) in one’s own body successively, i.e., absorb the five elements into five tanmatras, those in turn into the five organs and finally integrate them in the Supreme God Consciousness.
5. A yogi must develop the power of absorbing prana and apana into Susumna-the middle path of Lordship over five elements, of isolating one’s own self from the five elements and residing in the field beyond the five elements.
6. Such powers appear only when the veil of ignorance falls in the way of entering into Pure God Consciousness.
Mohajayad anantabhogat sahajavidyajayah
7. By obtaining victory over such an illusion of cosmic powers and by enjoying the state of limitless being, the Pure and Supreme Knowledge manifests.
8. For him the state of wakefulness (Jagrat) is secondary (beam) of God-Consciousness.
9. For him, the actor, who plays in the drama of Universe, is his own self.
10. Movement attributed in this totality of Cosmic Dance, is nothing other than the Supreme Being.
11. The spectators in this Cosmic Dance, are one’s own cognitive and active organs.
12. Purity and completion of this dance is accomplished by establishing the Supreme Subtle Awareness of intelligence.
13. For him the state of utter freedom exists spontaneously.
Yatha tatra tatha anyatra
14. This kind of freedom obtains for him within and without.
15. Even after such achievement one has to remain aware in contemplating on the seed of Universal Being.
Asanasthah sukham hrade nimajjati
16. So by being established in such state one sinks into the ocean of God Consciousnessjoyously.
17. Such a yogi can create or destroy anything by his Supreme Will.
18. When the Supreme Knowledge is well established in an uninterrupted way, the pangs of recurring births and deaths are avoided for good.
Kavargadisu mahesvaryadyah pasumatarah
19. When the awareness of God Consciousness slackens a bit, the Universal Energy disintegrates into innumerable individual Energies to carry one away from the Kingdom of Universality.
Trisu caturtham tailavadasecyam
20. So the fourth state of Universal Being, i.e., Turya, must be made to permeate the three other states viz. wakefulness, dreaming and dreamlessness.
Magnah svacittena praviset
21. By developing the awareness of one’s own nature, he enters and is lost into the Universal God Consciousness.
22. After being well established in that state he breathes out that state into the Universal activities. Hence the differentiation between the self and the Universe is not recognized.
23. If one proves a failure in infusing the state of self in the Universe, he illfatally remains satisfied in his own internal nature.
24. When a yogi, after developing awareness of GodConsciousness,
Transcend the state of Turya, he enters into Transcendental God-Consciousness.
25. Such a yogi becomes one with Shiva.
26. For him the austerity is nothing else than the normal routine of physical life.
27. And for such a yogi the daily routine talk becomes the recitation of real Mantra.
28. Such a yogi gives as alms to humanity his own knowledge of the self.
29. The yogi, who commands the entire wheel of cognitive and active organs, is the only means of attaining knowledge of Transcendental God-Conscieness.
30. For him the whole Universe is the totality of his own energies.
31. Living in this world of ignorance or remaining in the Transcendental God-Consciousness is the totality of one’s own energies of Consciousness.
Tatpravrttau api anirasah samvetr-bhavat
32. Such a yogi, though apparently engrossed in the daily routine of life, is in no way separated from God-Consciousness.
33. Because such a yogi perceives the states of pain and pleasure only superficially, they, in no case, affect his state of Supreme-Being Consciousness.
34. Hence he is liberated from the states of pain and pleasure and is uniquely established in his own nature.
Mohapratisamhatas tu karmatma
35. On the contrary, the one who feels the absence of God-Consciousness in the states of pain and pleasure, is an individual soul and a victim of recurring births and deaths.
36. The one who stands, aloof from differentiatedness becomes the creator and destroyer of the entire Universe.
37. The energy of creating and destroying the whole Universe comes within the experience of such a yogi just as an ordinary soul possesses the power to create and destroy during his dreaming state.
38. The state of Turya God-Consciousness, that comes into experience in the beginning and at the end of the other three states (viz. Jagrat, Svapana and Susupti), should be infused and
transmitted into these three states by firmly establishing one’s own awareness during these intervals viz. beginning and end thereof.
39. And by developing such process, a yogi must transmit the God Consciousness not only into the three states of individuality but into the entire Universe.
Abhilasat bahirgatih samvahyasya
40. By the slight appearance of individual desire, one is carried far away from the state of God-Consciousness.
Tadarudhapramites tatksayaj ]iivasam Ksayah
41. By firmly establishing one’s own self in the state of Turya, all desires disappear and individuality lost into Universality.
Bhuta-kancuki tada vimukto bhuyah patisamah parah
42. Such a yogi is Liberated-in-Life and as his body still exists, he is called Bhuta-Kancuki, i.e. having his physical body as a mere covering just like an ordinary blanket. Hence he is supreme and one with the Universal Self.
43. After remaining in this state of Universal Transcendental God Consciousness, the functions of inhalation and exhalation automatically take place with the object, that this whole Universe of
action and cognition is united in God-Consciousness.
Nasika-antarmadhya samyamat kimatra savyapasavya sausumnesu
44. When one contemplates on the center of Universal consciousness, what else remains there to be sought in the practice of prana, apana and susumna ?
Bhuyah Syat pratimilanam
45. When a Saiva-yogi is completely established in God-Consciousness, he experiences this state
spontaneously within and without or both.
Positive thoughts emerge from your values and may be experienced as:
Courtesy:Gopal Nair email@example.com via googlegroups.com
Happiness: “Happiness raises the spirit of whoever possesses it, and brings out a smile in others.”
Love: “Be as enthusiastic with the success of others as you are with your own.”
Honesty: “If I am honest in all my actions, I will never be afraid.”
Respect: “The only way of receiving respect is to give it first.”
Mercy: “Do not lose hope in those that have lost hope.”
Thank GOD for giving us the wonderful life; enjoy the GOD gifted short life fully, instead of wasting it!